SINGLE BLOCK VALVE-MB1 SERIES
Single block and bleed valves are used to achieve positive isolation when performing maintenance activities in a live process plant. Typically one block valve and a bleed valve are manufactured as a single assembly and this single block and bleed valve manifold can be readily installed for isolation purpose.
There is a lot of misunderstanding surrounding the term ingle Block Valve-MB1 Series as used to describe valve functionality. It seems almost every valve buyer and manufacturer has a different idea of what the term means for valve selection, which can result in the wrong specifications or valve type. Some of this confusion in the oil and gas industry stems from the fact that there are two credible sources that define the term differently. .
Single block and bleed valves are usually used for non-critical process service, such as low pressure system or non toxic, non hydrocarbon, non-hazardous process fluids. For critical service, double block and bleed valve assemblies must be used. To perform positive isolation while performing maintenance, repair or shutdown activities, single block and bleed can be used in the following way. The block valve is closed first. The shutdown side of the block and bleed assembly is then drained/vented/purged to make ready for maintenance.
- It is a combination of needle & manifold valves thus redusing the number of joints.
- Spindle : ground and thread rolled.stem tip 17-4ph for long life.
- Dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination leak tight seal with low operating torque heat code traceability ball hard chrome plated for smooth opertions.
- Hydrostatic shell test is performed at 1.5 times the working pressure.
- Standard Test : each valves is tested with nitrogen at 1,000 psi for seat & packing leakage, with a max. Allowable leak rate of 0 .1 std. Cm3 / min.
- Optional test are available upon request
Molybdenum disulphide (mos2)
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Stainless Steel :
Grade: ASME / ASTM SA / A403 SA / A 774 WP-S, WP-W, WP-WX, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 304H, 316H, 316/316L, 321, 330, 347, 309/S, 310/S, 317/L, 333, 410/S, DIN 1.4301, DIN1.4306, DIN 1.4401, DIN 1.4404
Carbon Steel :
Grade: ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70, SA105
Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Grade : ASTM SA 182 – E25, E26, E27, E28, E29B, E30B, E39B, E40B, E36B, E36C, E41B, AISI4130, AISI4140, AISI4340, 42CRMO4, 16MNCR5, 20MNCR5, 21CrMoV57, EN353, EN354, F11, F22, F91, F9, P11, P22, P91, P9, P5, P92, EN42J, EN8, EN19