2 VALVE MANIFOLD PIPE TO PIPE STRAIGHT TYPE
Mcneil Instruments Inc offers a variety of 2 Valve manifolds instrument. The 2 Valve manifolds are designed for static pressure and liquid level applications. These manifolds are available in traditional and compact body designs. Manifold connections include female tube fittings, pipe ends (NPT and ISO 228/1), and flanges (MSS SP-99) in 1/2 and 3/4 in. and 12 mm sizes.
We are the trusted name in the industry when it comes to the manufacture and supply of valves, fittings and industrial couplings with adapters. We have served a wide variety of industrial sectors, and supply products which conform to industry standard requirements and ensure safety and system efficiency with their precision design.
2 Way, 3 Way, 4 Way, and 5 Way Manifold Valve
Mcneil Instruments Inc. is one the best manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter of 2 Way, 3 Way, 4 Way, and 5 Way Manifold valves In India
Types of Manifold Valves
Manifold valves are divided into the following categories based on the number of valves and the design configuration:
- 2-way Manifold valves,
- 3-way Manifold valves,
- 4-way Manifold valves,
- 5-way Manifold valves.
2 Way Manifold Valve
A combination of an isolation valve and a calibration/vent (bleed) valve makes up a 2-way manifold valve or 2-valve manifold, which is constructed as a single block. They have screwed intake and outlet ports that are either male or female. The bleed valve is identified by a red handle, whereas the block valve is identified by a blue handle. They are typically made of conventional PTFE valve packing and 316 stainless steel. 2-way valves can be configured in an in-line, L-shaped, or Y-shaped manner.
3 Way Manifold Valve
One equalizing valve and two block valves make up a 3-valve manifold, often known as a 3-way valve manifold. Examples of 3-way manifold valves in use are often differential pressure transmitters. The equalization valve often has a green handle, whereas the block valves are distinguished by blue handles. The block valves are open and the equalizing valve is closed when everything is operating normally. In a 3-way manifold valve, the block valves provide instrument isolation. The equalizing valve ensures that the pressures on both sides of the pressure instrument’s high and low process connections are equal.
Due to the absence of a test connection, the 3-valve manifold is rarely used in the oil and gas sector. Unblocked test connections are included with some 3-valve manifolds.
4 Way Manifold Valve
4 way For air-powered machines, manifold valves are a small flow control component that is used to pressurize air and distribute it to various ports, where it is used to activate various actuators for controlled and effective operation. It is made with the aid of cutting-edge technologies, which produce a high-class finish and zero production faults. The high tensile strength of the steel used in production enables it to withstand intense pressure and difficult industrial conditions. Purchase this superior 4-way Manifold Valve from us at a fair and affordable price.
5 Way Manifold Valve
Two block valves, one equalizing valve, and two vent or test valves make up a five-way manifold valve or five-valve manifold. The equalization valve has a green handle, the bleed valves have a red handle, and the block valves on the high and low pressure sides have blue handles. The block valves stay open while the bleed and equalizing valves are kept closed during normal operation. A differential pressure transmitter is a common use for a 5-way manifold valve.
The equalizing valve is opened while the block valve is closed to check the transmitter’s zero. Once the pressure has been equalized, the test valve is linked to a pressure generator to calibrate the transmitter for 3 or 5-point calibration.
We offer an extensive product portfolio, and are also trusted manifold valve manufacturers, who offer reliable products for high end system efficiency. We understand the importance of durable quality in industrial valve and fitting design, and that is why we never compromise on quality.
- Chemicals industry
- Fats and fertilizer industry
- Ship building
- Construction industry
- Some of the key features of our superior quality high precision manifold valve design are Units duly designed to withstand system static pressure.
- The manifold valves are manufactured to endure all differential pressure and liquid level application needs.
- Units have been manufactured according to a compact assembly design. This translates into complete products which have a reduced weight and size.
- The design and manufacturing details of the valve manifold units ensure fewer chances of potential leak points.
- All units undergo extensive testing procedures to assess quality and precision before being supplied to customers.
- Units are available in a stainless steel 316 material series design.
- The units have been manufactured to ensure easy installation and hassle free maintenance in aggressive industrial systems.
- Bonnet : back seated blow out proof.
- Spindle : ground and thread rolled. Packing below thread.
- Spindle Tip : non-rotating tip shut-off type & soft seated.
- Dust cap : dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination heat code traceability.
- Size : 1/4″ & 1/2″ & 3/4″
- Custom size available as per requirement
- End Connection : NPT, BSPT, BSP & Socket Weld.
- Working Pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar)
- Temperature Rating : PTFE 450° f(232°c)
- Grafoil 700° f (371°c”)
- Optional sour gas service valves are available confirming to nace mr-01-75
Stem Packing : PTFE, Grafoil.
- Orifice : ø4.7
- All valves are 100% factory tested prior to shipment.
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Stainless Steel :
Grade: ASME / ASTM SA / A403 SA / A 774 WP-S, WP-W, WP-WX, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 304H, 316H, 316/316L, 321, 330, 347, 309/S, 310/S, 317/L, 333, 410/S, DIN 1.4301, DIN1.4306, DIN 1.4401, DIN 1.4404
Carbon Steel :
Grade: ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70
Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Grade : ASTM SA 182 – E25, E26, E27, E28, E29B, E30B, E39B, E40B, E36B, E36C, E41B, AISI4130, AISI4140, AISI4340, 42CRMO4, 16MNCR5, 20MNCR5, 21CrMoV57, EN353, EN354, F11, F22, F91, F9, P11, P22, P91, P9, P5, P92, EN42J, EN8, EN19
- Pneumatic seat test is performed at 1/4 of working pressure. Hydrostatic shell test is performed at 1.5 times the working pressure optional test are available upon request.
- Molybdenum disulphide (mo s2)