FORGED GLOBE VALVES THREADED
Globe valves consist of a movable disk-type element and a stationary ring seat in a generally spherical body. The valve stem moves a globe plug relative to the valve seat. The globe plug can be at any position between fully opened and fully closed to control flow through the valve. The globe and seat construction gives the valve good flow regulation characteristics. Turbulent flow past the seat and plug, when the valve is open, results in a relatively high pressure drop, limited flow capacity, and low recovery.
Forged Globe Valves Threaded components have led the way for over past years in state- of-the-art design and dependable performance. It is qualities like these, combined with a customer-driven culture, that maintains Bonney Forge’s leadership position within the industry for exceeding customer expectations.
With rich expertise, we are offering a wide range of Globe Instrumentation Valve that is generally used in flow metering applications, especially when a constant, calibrated, low flow rate must be maintained for some time, such as the idle fuel flow in a carburetor. Our needle valves are appreciated in the market for low operating torque and high tensile strength. Further, these are provided in proper packaging to the clients in order to prevent wear and tear during transportation. Needle Valves or Shut-Off Valves are designed to Isolate, Calibrate and Drain Process Lines by Line Mounting.
- Precise flow regulation<
- Frequent and wide throttling operation
- Suited to very high pressure drops
- Efficient and precise throttling
- Accurate flow control
- Suitable for most liquids, vapors, gases, corrosive substances
- General sizes available are 1/2″ to 8″
- Pressure limitations are relatively high, ranging from 1480 to 1500 psi, dependent on materials of construction, size and temperature.
- Minimum and maximum temperatures are also very broad ranging from -425°F to 1100°F, depending again on the materials of construction.
- Depending on the specific construction and application, the globe valve may comply with ASME class II, III, IV, V or VI shut-off requirements.
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Stainless Steel :
Grade: ASME / ASTM SA / A403 SA / A 774 WP-S, WP-W, WP-WX, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 304H, 316H, 316/316L, 321, 330, 347, 309/S, 310/S, 317/L, 333, 410/S, DIN 1.4301, DIN1.4306, DIN 1.4401, DIN 1.4404
Carbon Steel :
Grade: ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70
Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Grade : ASTM SA 182 – E25, E26, E27, E28, E29B, E30B, E39B, E40B, E36B, E36C, E41B, AISI4130, AISI4140, AISI4340, 42CRMO4, 16MNCR5, 20MNCR5, 21CrMoV57, EN353, EN354, F11, F22, F91, F9, P11, P22, P91, P9, P5, P92, EN42J, EN8, EN19