We are manufacturer and exporter of wide range of Pipe Clamp used for supporting piping systems. They possess the features of high dimensional accuracy, corrosion resistance, high efficiency and durability.
- Designed as per DIN-3015
- Rib designed structure to provide resistance against impact and vibration dampening.
- Provides strength in the direction of the Tube axis ensuring high degree of sound deadening.
- Selection of pipe – Tube clamps are as per Pipe OD, W.P. ratings, types of steel material being used for piping , numbers of piping lines.
DIN 1.4401 / 1.4436 PIPE CLAMPS, GRADE 304 STAINLESS STEEL PIPE CLAMPS SUPPLIERS,STAINLESS STEEL PIPE CLAMPS, GRADE 316 STAINLESS STEEL PIPE CLAMPS SUPPLIERS, SS 304 PIPE CLAMPS MANUFACTURERS IN MUMBAI, 316 STEEL PIPE CLAMPS, DIN 1.4301 PIPE CLAMPS, 304 STEEL PIPE CLAMPS, UNS S31600 PIPE CLAMPS, UNS S30400 PIPE CLAMPS, INDIA, STAINLESS STEEL 304 PIPE CLAMPS, SS 316 PIPE CLAMPS MANUFACTURERS IN MUMBAI, STAINLESS STEEL 316 PIPE CLAMPS.
Standard Series or light series pipe clamps are normally used for general purpose. These pipe clamps are price effective and used widely for general application.
- Individual Pipe Clamp with welding plate
- Individual Pipe Clamp without welding plates
- Multilayer construction
- Rail nuts construction
- Swivel adjustable branch tee
- Swivel adjustable elbow
- Swivel adjustable run tee
- Swivel union
- Swivel pipe adaptor
- Designed as per DIN-3015 part-1
- Standard Pipe – Tube clamps available in Plastic Polypropylene and Polyimide , Aluminum clamp bodies with Steel / S.S. plates & bolts
- W.P. range up to 1500 PSI (100 BAR) for application in Steel / stainless steel piping system
- Polypropylene: Colour Green
- Polyamide: Colour Black
- Thermoplastic Elastomer: Colour Black
- Aluminum: Colour Natural Alternative materials and colours in addition to the above stated standard is available upon request.
- Carbon Steel Trivalent or Yellow zinc plated (Standard Trivalent plated)
- Carbon Steel Phosphated
- Stainless Steel – SS 304 or SS 303
- Stainless Steel – SS 316
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Stainless Steel :
Grade: ASME / ASTM SA / A403 SA / A 774 WP-S, WP-W, WP-WX, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 304H, 316H, 316/316L, 321, 330, 347, 309/S, 310/S, 317/L, 333, 410/S, DIN 1.4301, DIN1.4306, DIN 1.4401, DIN 1.4404
Carbon Steel :
Grade: ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70
Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Grade : ASTM SA 182 – E25, E26, E27, E28, E29B, E30B, E39B, E40B, E36B, E36C, E41B, AISI4130, AISI4140, AISI4340, 42CRMO4, 16MNCR5, 20MNCR5, 21CrMoV57, EN353, EN354, F11, F22, F91, F9, P11, P22, P91, P9, P5, P92, EN42J, EN8, EN19