Stainless Steel Boiler Tubes
Mcneil Instruments Inc. Boiler Tubes Manufactures, Suppliers, Exporters in India
Mcneil Instruments Inc offers a variety of 2 Valve manifolds instrument. The 2 Valve manifolds are designed for static pressure and liquid level applications. These manifolds are available in traditional and compact body designs. Manifold connections include female tube fittings, pipe ends (NPT and ISO 228/1), and flanges (MSS SP-99) in 1/2 and 3/4 in. and 12 mm sizes.
We are the trusted name in the industry when it comes to the manufacture and supply of valves, fittings and industrial couplings with adapters. We have served a wide variety of industrial sectors, and supply products which conform to industry standard requirements and ensure safety and system efficiency with their precision design.
Types of Boiler Tubes
Alloy Steel Boiler Tubes
- Alloy Steel T5 Boiler Tubes
- Alloy Steel T9 Boiler Tubes
- Alloy Steel T11 Boiler Tubes
- Alloy Steel T22 Boiler Tubes
- Alloy Steel T91 Boiler Tubes
Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes
- SA179 Boiler Tubes
- SA210 A1 Boiler Tubes
- SA178 Boiler Tubes
- SA214 Boiler Tubes
- A423 GR 1 Boiler Tubes
- A334 GR 1 Boiler Tubes
- A192 Boiler Tubes
Alloy Steel Boiler Tubes | Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes
|Alloy Steel Boiler Tubes||Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes|
|Alloy Steel T5 Boiler Tubes||SA179 Boiler Tubes|
|Alloy Steel T9 Boiler Tubes||SA210 A1 Boiler Tubes|
|Alloy Steel T11 Boiler Tubes||SA178 Boiler Tubes|
|Alloy Steel T22 Boiler Tubes||A423,A334 GR 1 Boiler Tubes|
|Alloy Steel T91 Boiler Tubes||A192 Boiler Tubes|
- Chemicals industry
- Fats and fertilizer industry
- Ship building
- Construction industry
- Some of the key features of our superior quality high precision manifold valve design are Units duly designed to withstand system static pressure.
- The manifold valves are manufactured to endure all differential pressure and liquid level application needs.
- Units have been manufactured according to a compact assembly design. This translates into complete products which have a reduced weight and size.
- The design and manufacturing details of the valve manifold units ensure fewer chances of potential leak points.
- All units undergo extensive testing procedures to assess quality and precision before being supplied to customers.
- Units are available in a stainless steel 316 material series design.
- The units have been manufactured to ensure easy installation and hassle free maintenance in aggressive industrial systems.
- Bonnet : back seated blow out proof.
- Spindle : ground and thread rolled. Packing below thread.
- Spindle Tip : non-rotating tip shut-off type & soft seated.
- Dust cap : dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination heat code traceability.
- Size : 1/4″ & 1/2″ & 3/4″
- Custom size available as per requirement
- End Connection : NPT, BSPT, BSP & Socket Weld.
- Working Pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar)
- Temperature Rating : PTFE 450° f(232°c)
- Grafoil 700° f (371°c”)
- Optional sour gas service valves are available confirming to nace mr-01-75
Stem Packing : PTFE, Grafoil.
- Orifice : ø4.7
- All valves are 100% factory tested prior to shipment.
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Stainless Steel :
Grade: ASME / ASTM SA / A403 SA / A 774 WP-S, WP-W, WP-WX, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 304H, 316H, 316/316L, 321, 330, 347, 309/S, 310/S, 317/L, 333, 410/S, DIN 1.4301, DIN1.4306, DIN 1.4401, DIN 1.4404
Carbon Steel :
Grade: ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70
Grade: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Grade : ASTM SA 182 – E25, E26, E27, E28, E29B, E30B, E39B, E40B, E36B, E36C, E41B, AISI4130, AISI4140, AISI4340, 42CRMO4, 16MNCR5, 20MNCR5, 21CrMoV57, EN353, EN354, F11, F22, F91, F9, P11, P22, P91, P9, P5, P92, EN42J, EN8, EN19
- Pneumatic seat test is performed at 1/4 of working pressure. Hydrostatic shell test is performed at 1.5 times the working pressure optional test are available upon request.
- Molybdenum disulphide (mo s2)